Saturday, May 12, 2007

Off the Topic





Learn Chinese in 5 minutes

Learn Chinese in 5 minutes



Note: Although this list of translations may offend some people, the list was
originally sent to me by a Chinese friend of mine and other Chinese friends who have seen
this have thoroughly enjoyed it.































































































English phrase   Chinese Interpretation
Are you harboring a fugitive?   Hu Yu Hai Ding?
See me A.S.A.P.   Kum Hia Nao
Stupid Man   Dum Gai
Small Horse   Tai Ni Po Ni
Your price is too high!!   No Bai De Thing!!
Did you go to the beach?   Wai Yu So Tan?
I bumped into a coffee table   Ai Bang Mai Ni
I think you need a facelift   Chin Tu Fat
It's very dark in here   Wai So Dim?
Has your flight been delayed?   Hao Long Wei Ting?
That was an unauthorized execution   Lin Ching
I thought you were on a diet   Wai Yu Mun Ching?
This is a tow away zone.   No Pah King
Do you know the lyrics to the Macarena?   Wai Yu Sing Dum Song?
You are not very bright   Yu So Dum
I got this for free   Ai No Pei
I am not guilty   Wai Hang Mi?
Please, stay a while longer.   Wai Go Nao?
Our meeting was scheduled for next week.   Wai Yu Kum Nao
They have arrived   Hia Dei Kum
Stay out of sight   Lei Lo
He's cleaning his automobile   Wa Shing Ka