Thanks Fred Wilson. His articles are getting interesting every day.
No more word on this post. This one is good I like this portion the most though
"Here are the characteristics that I find most commonly in great entrepreneurs:
- Super bright, smartest person in the room syndrome
- Engaging, compelling, social personalities
- An insatiable passion for creating things
- An expertise and focus on the product
- The ability to rapidly mediate between the market and the development team
- A hunger for the big hit (ie the payday)
- A flair for PR and marketing
- The ability to listen to and really hear what others are saying"
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Posted by Vijaychandran Veerachandran at 9:01 AM