Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Google Vs yahoo business modelsss


I know its not a good day for yahoo... yahoo lost abt 16% in share today.. and is ticking at 35.75 as of EST 1120 Jan 19 2006..

I know every one is going big ga ga over google.. Inluding me sigh.. But today I found some thing new.. had any one noticed the page views of yahoo.. Its more than google at any point google is paying the catch up though..

Try alexa.com excellent site with traffic statistics.. the page views in yahoo is no where near yahoo..

Even I heard from many users including A VC that the revenue from Yahoo ads is not good as google ..

Yahoo needs a new business plan????

Yes yahoo si relaly good in terms of acquisitions and they moving forward in more speed than any companiess...

Google brought some stakes in some radio company.. I know the revenue from radio is not to be ignored...Great Job Google.

Now the business models are great nd good looking for google.

The next big thing is who is going to make in to television fastt...

As new tvs are coming with internet access. Any move on this side will be major push and innovation.

Let us c what are they for..