Saturday, December 02, 2006

This is my perception of money





Emergic: Rajesh Jain , Amazing Blog and inspiration for returnees

For me, money never was an end goal. Money has to be an instrument to bring about change, or more specifically, make the future come alive. For me, money gave me the freedom to experiment and live even more in the future. If I start thinking about money, I'll probably never end up doing anything else in life. For me, ideas matters more than money. I don't like businesses which need lots of capital. I like to look at blue oceans and think up things that haven't been thought of before. The single success of the past gave me the freedom to do all this without having to worry about criticism of my business capability from the extended family (as my father had to in the period after I returned from the US).




powered by performancing firefox