Jerry Kaplan, serial entrepreneur, executive, technical innovator, and author, elaborates on the five biggest mistakes that entrepreneurs make:
1) Having unclear goals and an unclear mission
2) Trying to prove that they are smart
3) Greed - doing it for money.
4) Hiring people that they like rather than people that they need.
5) Not knowing when to let go.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Stanford's Entrepreneurship Corner: Jerry Kaplan, Winster - Five Biggest Mistakes That Entrepreneurs Make
Posted by Vijaychandran Veerachandran at 8:46 AM