Sunday, December 09, 2007

Please do a favour for yourself use this resource

I wonder why MIT is considered world leader. This is what any educational institution should do. Disseminate knowledge. I love this resource to my core heart.

There are few instances where I used this resource extensively. I was asked to walk through a 80 / 20 real estate model. ( Which is considered one of the complex models in real estate valuation). I learned a lot from the course by Dr Geltner under Urban studies and planning and able to impress the person.

The resource especially in Capital Markets and the depth of the courses are really amazing. This is the same course what people pay 50,000$ for studying. All you need is passion and you are right there.

MIT opens its academic doors to all online - The Boston Globe
An MIT education is now just a click away