Tuesday, September 04, 2007

What I did on Labour day weekend

I really had the best time of my life after a long and tiring. I met with nearly twenty of my friends from my Alma matter and went for a trip to Poconos.

What to say its definitely stunning to see what my friends had achieved over the past 3 years.

The trip started on saturday where we went to BuschKill falls. End up doing Trekking and Hiking ( This one was cool because we five of them skipped the trekking trail and pursued a path in woods).

Ended the day in country bar with catchup and some awesome 70s music.

Sunday we head to John Thorpe river for rafting. This one was even more amazing rafting in category 3 fore more than 5 hours.

Head back to manhattan after a tiring day around 12 pm.

Monday morning got up and head to Sarvana Bhavan a south Indian restaurant which serve come local delicacy called Dosas and so.

Continued my taking my friends around Manhattan South street seaport and Empire state building and wall street.

The night begins with Hooters which eventually progressed towards guys party in a Manhattan club.