Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Important things I learned...

Hmm. It seems that no one can stop the Buzz about Google.It is still growing like a block buster drug for a pharmaseutical company.. I recently read that the market Cap is more than Berkshire hathway 138.33B vs 137.91B. What honorable Warren Buffet did in 40 years had been surpassed in 16 months.. Un-believable I will mention it as..

I am not here to ga ga about Google and its stock prizes. Some thing interesting is yahoo is proceeding with its acquistion and Yahoo acquired Webjay from Lucas Gonze ..after upcoming.org and Delicious

Google acquires stake in AOL's 5% for 1 Billion

Google pack and Yahoo go is released.

The bloggers I read also been a bit lazy during the vacation as I understood.This makes me suspect whether the entire industry is on vacation or Not.

Read Jeremy and Battelle .

I am talking with some people from Yahoo and Microsoft i dont know whether I will be allowed to publish the name I repsect the privacy and better not doing it..

LA times rumoured that Microsoft acquires yahoo later found out that its as mentioned a baseless rumour.

Better hope that its not google acwuired yahoo... Sighhhh....

I think if thats the case there will be ant trust laws coming in to the picture....

Digg is acquuiring market share.. Which is very Good. Content generated by people is gaining more popularity it seems..Did any one said Web 2.0.....

People are tired of slashdot it seems.. There reader base is detrirationg at high speed...